Facts about Suits the TV Series
How many episodes of suits did you guys watch? I personally watched all 5 seasons so far about 3 to 5 times and just can't get enough of the series. I can't wait for season 6 to start in a few weeks time. In the mean time I did some research and came across these interesting facts about suits. Think you know a thing or two about the Suits TV Series then check these awesome facts about the series right here...
- Almost all of Rachel Zane’s photography in her office comes from Mike Ross so when he is not acting he is a photographer.
- Louis Litt might love cats on screen but behind the scenes he is elergic to them.
- Harvey (Gabriel Macht) has many lawyer family members in real life.
- The title for suits was originally Legal Minds.
- Suits is set in New York but is actually filmed in Toronto.
- In real Life Professor Gerard is Harvey's father and Zoe Lawford is his wife while Claire Bowden is Mike’s wife.
- Both Rachel and Scottie were born on the 4th of August 1981.
- Specter is an anagram for the word “Respect”.
- Jeff Malone and Jessica Pearson co-starred in the series 24.
- Both Claire Bowden and Jenny Griffith stars in the series Pretty Little Liars which is probably mike’s favourite series after suits of course.
- In real life Harvard Law does not have an ‘ order of the coif’ .
- Rachel Zane’s first name is actually Rachel in real life.
- Harvey’s office has a lot of furniture but one thing it does not have is drawers.
Do you have any more facts about the suits tv series? Then feel free to 'litt it up' in the comments below as all the suits fans would love to hear them...