JC is a movie enthusiast and an avid MCU fan. As a curious individual, she is also fond of facts and trivia.
If you are a Marvel Cinematic Universe fan looking to test your MCU knowledge, you are in the right place. This quiz is good for personal use or with friends during trivia games, game nights, break-time games, and even an extra activity during movie nights.
These trivia questions are all things about Marvel Cinematic Universe—from movies to Disney+ series. It is divided into various rounds as follows,
Phase 1 Round
Phase 2 Round
Phase 3 Round
Phase 4 Round
Disney+ MCU Series Round
Iconic Lines Round
How hardcore of an MCU fan are you? Let’s find out!
Tip: For the best use of this quiz ask the host/game master or someone else to read the questions to you.
1. How many original Avengers are there?
Answer: 6 (Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Hulk, Black Widow, and Hawkeye)
2. What is the name of Thor’s Hammer?
3. Which character is the original Ant-Man?
Answer: Hank Pym (He also created the Pym Particles)
4. What do you call the amulet that houses the Time Stone?
Answer: Eye of Agamotto
5. What is the real name of the Star-Lord?
Answer: Peter Quill
6. In Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings, what name did Shang-Chi use when he moved to San Francisco?
7. What is the previous name of Avengers Tower?
Answer: Stark Tower
8. What organization are Mobius, Ravonna, and Hunter B-15 working for?
Answer: Time Variance Authority (TVA)
9. Who is the Winter Soldier?
Answer: Bucky Barnes
10. Who is the main villain of The Infinity Saga?
Phase 1 Round
1. Which New York City borough did Captain America call home?
2. Who recruited and formed the original Avengers?
Answer: Nick Fury
3. Who is Tony Stark’s best friend?
Answer: James Rhodes
4. Where did Peggy Carter invite Steve Rogers for a dance?
Answer: The Stork Club
5. Which iron man suit did Tony Stark use to escape his captors in Iron Man?
Answer: Mark 1
6. Who is Tony Stark’s father?
Answer: Howard Stark
7. In Thor, what do they call Earth?
8. Pepper Potts is allergic to which food?
9. What kind of radiation causes Bruce Banner to become the Hulk?
Answer: Gamma radiation
10. Loki came from which alien race?
Answer: Frost Giants
Phase 2 Round
1. Who is the villain in Guardians of the Galaxy?
2. What fictional country did Wanda and Pietro Maximoff come from?
3. From what mental disorder did Tony Stark suffer months after the Battle of New York?
Answer: Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
4. Who is Thor’s grandfather?
5. What do they call the building where S.H.I.E.L.D. Headquarters is located?
6. Who did Ant-Man encounter and fight while stealing from the Avenger’s Headquarters?
Answer: The Falcon
7. Which characters contributed to the creation of Vision?
Answer: Ultron, Tony Stark, Bruce Banner, and Thor
8. What is the name of Hank Pym’s daughter?
Answer: Hope Van Dyne
9. Who is the main villain in Iron Man 3?
Answer: Aldrich Killian
10. Who killed Quicksilver?
Phase 3 Round
1. Who killed king T’chaka of Wakanda?
Answer: Helmut Zemo
2. Who helped Dr. Stephen Strange find and enter Kamar Taj?
Answer: Karl Mordo
3. What do they call the prophesized destruction and fall of Asgard?
4. Which Thanos lieutenant did Tony Stark call Squidward?
Answer: Ebony Maw
5. Who is Star-Lord’s adoptive father?
6. What do they call the all-female soldiers of Wakanda led by Okoye?
Answer: Dora Milaje
7. What is the iconic line that Tony Stark and hid daughter, Morgan Stark, say to each other?
Answer: “I Love You 3000”
8. What creature wounded Nick Fury’s eye which led to its loss of function?
9. What security company is founded by Scott Lang and his friends?
Answer: X-Con Security Consultants
10. What was the name given to Carol Danvers while identifying herself as a Kree living on planet Hala?
Phase 4 Round
1. What did Wanda use to learn chaos magic and unleash Scarlet Witch?
Answer: The Darkhold
2. In Spiderman: No Way Home, who killed Aunt May?
Answer: Green Goblin
3. Who among the Eternals offered to watch over Thena to keep her memories?
4. In Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings, what song did Katy sing to distract members of the Ten Rings in the scaffolding fight?
Answer: Hotel California
5. What is the name of Black Widow’s sister?
Answer: Yelena Belova
6. Who is T’Challa’s sister?
7. What is the name of Gorr the God Butcher's daughter, who is eventually adopted by Thor at the end of Thor: Love and Thunder?
8. What is the top-secret training program used to train young girls to become elite assassins called Black Widows?
Answer: Red Room
9. What is the name of the village believed to harbor Chinese mythological creatures like dragons and the Great Protector?
Answer: Ta Lo
10. Who is the Sorcerer Supreme in Earth-616.
Disney+ Series Round
1. Where did Wanda and Vision move to live their dream life?
Answer: Westview, New Jersey
2. Who did the government announce as the new Captain America after Sam Wilson gave Steve Rogers' shield to the U.S. government?
Answer: John Walker
3. What is the moniker used by the female Loki?
Answer: Sylvie Laufeydottir
4. In What If…?, who observed the multiverse and vowed never to interfere with its events?
Answer: The Watcher
5. What did Kate Bishop name the stray dog she rescued?
Answer: Lucky the Pizza Dog
6. In Moon Knight, what mental disorder does Marc Spector have?
Answer: Dissociative identity disorder (DID)
7. Where did Kamala Khan and her best friend, Bruno, go to showcase their cosplay?
8. Where did Bruce Banner train his cousin Jennifer Walters to control her powers?
9. What is Mobius’ last name?
10. Who is the founder of S.W.O.R.D.?
Answer: Maria Rambeau
1. What is the name of Natasha Romanoff’s father?
Answer: Ivan Romanoff
2. What does S.H.I.E.L.D. stand for?
Answer: Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division
3. In Spiderman: Homecoming, who did Peter Parker have a crush on?
Answer: Liz Allan
4. Who gave the Reality Stone to Taneleer Tivan (The Collector)?
Answer: Lady Sif and Volstagg
5. What nickname did Carol Danvers give to Monica Rambeau?
Answer: Lieutenant Trouble
6. Where did America Chavez and Dr. Strange end up when they travelled through the Multiverse after fighting Scarlet Witch in Kamar Taj?
7. In which MCU movie did Stan Lee make his final cameo?
Answer: In Avengers: Endgame
8. Who is Hawkeye's wife?
Answer: Laura Barton
9. What creature is Star-Lord’s father?
Answer: A Celestial
10. Who created Stormbreaker?
Answer: Eitri (King of the dwarves)
Iconic Lines Round
Let's further test your MCU knowledge in this last round. Determine who said the following statements!
1. “Part of the journey is the end.”
Answer: Tony Stark (Avengers: Endgame)
2. “The hardest choices require the strongest wills.”
Answer: Thanos (Avengers: Infinity War)
3. “That’s my secret, Captain. I’m always angry."
Answer: Bruce Banner (The Avengers)
4. “You have no idea just how reasonable I've been.”
Answer: Scarlet Witch / Wanda Maximoff (Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness)
5. “Sir, I’m going to have to ask you to exit the donut.”
Answer: Nick Fury (Iron Man 2)
6. “He’s a friend from work.”
Answer: Thor (Thor: Ragnarok)
7. “No mistakes. No do-overs. Look out for each other. This is the fight of our lives.”
Answer: Captain America (Avengers: Endgame)
8. “Scott, I get emails from a raccoon. So nothing sounds crazy anymore.”
Answer: Natasha Romanoff (Avengers: Endgame)
9. “I love you in every universe.”
Answer: Dr. Strange (Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness)
10 “I assure you, brother, the sun will shine on us again”
Answer: Loki (Avengers: Infinity War)
How well did you do? Share your scores with us!
© 2022 Justine Clayre Guiao