What You Might Ask a Celebrity
If you had the chance to interview a celebrity, what would you ask? The truth is that celebrities get asked such a gauntlet of questions every time they have a new project to promote that their answers can get somewhat routine. The trick is to think of questions that will show a glimpse of their personality that rarely has a chance to come through. Here are 30 interview questions to help get you started.
Personal Interview Questions for a Celebrity
- What do you like doing in your spare time?
- Who is your celebrity crush?
- Are you single?
- How would someone get your special attention?
- What has been your best/worst date?
- Would you date a fan?
- What would you change your name to?
- What's your biggest pet peeve?
- What's your annoying habit?
- Do you get used to being a celebrity?
- Who is your inspiration?
- Do you speak any other languages?
- Where would you like to visit?
- If you weren't famous, what would you be up to right now?
- Who is the messiest person you know?
- What’s the most interesting thing you’ve read or seen this week?
- What would you like remembered about you?
- What is one message you would give to your fans?
Interview Questions to Find a Celebrity's Favorite Things
What is your favourite movie?
What's your favourite Halloween costume?
What's your favourite holiday?
What sports do you enjoy watching?
What is your favourite song?
What celebrity would you rate as a perfect 10?
What is your favorite song?
What's your favorite place to eat?
What are your favorite clothes?
Funny Interview Questions to Ask a Celebrity
What's the weirdest thing a fan has ever done for you?
What is your biggest/weirdest fear?
What would be your super power?
What pet would you love to have?
Do you like pickles?
Are you good at accents?
What would be a good theme song for your life?
What would you name your boat if you had one?
Which fictional character would be the most exciting to meet in real life?
What is the best/worst purchase you’ve ever made?
What are some things that sound like compliments but are actually insults?
What’s a body part that you wouldn’t mind losing?
What’s your biggest screw up in the kitchen?
What’s the worst commercial you’ve recently seen?
What is the dumbest way you’ve been injured?
What ridiculous thing has someone tricked you into doing or believing?
If you were given a one-minute ad slot during the Super Bowl, what would you fill it with?
What’s the most useless talent you have?
What would be on the gag reel of your life?
Where is the worst smelling place you’ve been?
What’s the weirdest question you’ve been asked?
Do you sing in the shower?
Have You Ever Asked a Celebrity a Question?
Questions to Ask a Celebrity About Their Childhood
- Where did you grow up?
- What were your best/worst subjects in school?
- Who was your favorite teacher?
- What is the craziest thing one of your teachers has done?
- Were you bullied as a kid?
- What was your favorite game?
- What were you like as a kid?
- What did you enjoy doing with your friends?
- What's your most embarrassing childhood memory?
- Were you a good student?
- What did you want to be when you were a kid?
- Were your parents strict?
- What was your favorite toy?
Interview Questions for Musicians
- What got you into music?
- Who inspired you?
- How would you describe your sound?
- What is your creative process like?
- Who would you like to collaborate with?
- Have you ever dealt with performance anxiety?
- What are your favorite venues to perform in?
Interview Questions for Professional Athletes
- When did you realize you wanted to play your sport at the pro level?
- What players influenced you growing up?
- What are your pre-game rituals?
- How do you mentally handle yourself when you're behind in a game?
- What makes your team so effective?
- What do you need to work on in your game?
- What are your current plans for your team?
- When do you plan to retire?
- Any advice for young athletes?
- What do you consider to be your career highlight?
- What do you think was your best game?
What Type of Celebrity Would You like to Interview?
Can you think of anything else you would ask?