Top 10 Sexiest Women of 2016
10. Emmy Rossum
She's got the voice of an angel, the timeless elegant beauty, and the face of a beautiful flower - just perfect for the Phantom of the Opera's angel of music, Christine. You probably won't believe it, but Emmy Rossum is already 30! She's also well known for her brilliant performance in the US adaption of the British TV show, Shameless.
- Her golden opera voice brought her in 20 different operas singing in five languages.
- She has celiac disease, an autoimmune disease in which the body can't tolerate any foods containing gluten or wheat.
- Her hobbies include reading, horseback riding, and ballet.
- In 2004, she won Best Young Actress in Critic's Choice Awards.
9. Taylor Swift
Her classic curls, elegant style, and petite figure are just some of the many reasons why we love Taylor Swift. Aside from her amazing music and talent, her fashion style is so inspirational - and that's why she's got millions of followers on Instagram, right?
- The first song she learned to play on the guitar is "Kiss Me" by Sixpence None The Richer.
- Her favorite book is The Hunger Games and To Kill a Mockingbird.
- Taylor Swift's height is 5' 10" or 1.77 m. and her weight is 54 kg or 119 pounds.
- Her hair color is blond, her eyes are blue, and her measurements are 34-25-35 inches or 75-62-77 cm.
8. Margot Robbie
Whether she's wearing an elegant gown or messy childish costume, Margot Robbie is simply stunning - both in classic and punk style. No doubt, she's one of the sexiest women of 2016. She is also being featured in many magazines as one of the hottest celebrities.
- She ranked #22 on Maxim's "Hot 100" of 2014 list.
- She was voted "Sexiest Eyes" by Victoria's Secret's annual What is Sexy List, 2015.
- She learned how to hold her breath for up to five minutes while filming Suicide Squad (2016).
- In preparation for her role in the movie Suicide Squad, she began training six months prior to shooting. Her training routine included gymnastics, boxing, weapons training, aerial silk training, and learning to hold her breath underwater for extended periods of time.
7. Kristen Stewart
Kristen has played part in one of the biggest film series of our generation - playing Bella Swan in the Twilight Saga. But her beauty is not limited to that movie alone, because she's also the face of two of the biggest beauty and fashion brands in the world: Balenciaga and Chanel. Her fierce beauty is definitely one of a kind. Also, she's won several awards for her performances, and was listed as Hollywood’s highest earning women for 2016.
- In 2008, she was named as the Movie Fanatic's Hottest Young Actress.
- On the same year, she ranked #9 on Moviefone's "The 25 Hottest Actors Under 25".
- In 2010, she ranked #3 in FHM Online "Sexiest Women in the World"
- She ranked #7 on Ask men's top 99 "most desirable" women of 2013 list.
- She was named #1 for Glamour magazine's "Best Dressed Women" of 2015.
6. Cara Delevingne
You'll recognize her right away by just looking at those eyebrows. One of the most popular, hottest, and sexiest supermodels of our generation is Cara Delevingne. She's also done films which opened the door for her rising popularity.
- She can play the drums. She’s been writing music since she was 13.
- She was featured in the 2012 movie Anna Karenina as Princess Sorokina.
- She plays Call of Duty and her username is Caradele.
- The first time she was a bridesmade to her aunt's wedding, she refused to walk down the aisle without wearing her football shorts underneath her dress.
She's the living proof that black is beauty. Besides her sexy voice, Rihanna is also sexy in person. She's always gorgeous both on stage and back stage. And she's very beautiful when she smiles!
- Rihanna won a beauty pageant at her school.
- Her father is from Barbados and her mother is from Guyana. Rihanna's paternal grandfather, Reginald Leslie Forde, had Afro-Bajan ancestry. Rihanna's paternal grandmother, Betty Fenty, who is Caucasian, has English, Scottish and Irish ancestry. Rihanna's mother has Afro-Guyanese ancestry.
- She ranked #8 on Maxim magazine's Hot 100 Women of 2007 list.
- According to Fashion Lifestyle, she has had over 150 hairstyles since her music career took off in 2005. Her trademarks are her Long Straight Brown (2006), Medium Length Black Bob (2007) and Short Cropped look (2008).
4. Jennifer Lawrence
We all love Jennifer Lawrence for her cheerful personality. She trips over, accidentally says the wrong thing, clumsy sometimes, always ready to make funny faces, and always have the best reactions. But no doubt, she's definitely sexy, right? The Hunger Games actress was named one of People magazine's Most Beautiful People in the World (2011).
- She ranked #10 on Maxim magazine's Hot 100 Women of 2011 list.
- She graduated from high school two years early in order to begin acting.
- She ranked #1 in Ask men's top 99 "most desirable" famous women of 2013 list.
- In preparation for her role as Katniss Everdeen in The Hunger Games (2012), she worked out twice a day and practiced archery.
- By age 23, she became the youngest actress to be nominated for three Oscars, including two of them for leading role, one of which she won.
3. Emma Watson
Our beloved, young Hermione Granger is now a grown-up lady! Emma Watson continues to be very popular in the muggle world - not just in the celebrity world, but also an activist who promotes education and feminism in Zambia and Bangladesh. In 2005, she began her modelling career with Teen Vogue.
- She was ranked #3 on Empire Magazine's '100 Sexiest Movie Stars' list.
- She was ranked #3 on Teen Vogue's list of the Best Dressed celebrities of 2009.
- Voted #17 on Ask Men's top 99 'most desirable' women of 2012.
- Emma is best friends with Harry Potter co-stars Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint after practically growing up with them on the Harry Potter set. She calls them her 'brothers'.
- She auditioned eight times (at age 9) for the role of Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter films, playing opposite five prospective sets of Harry's before landing the part.
2. Kendall Jenner
Another popular supermodel of this generation is the sweet-faced Kendall Jenner. She's not just a model, but a socialite, a reality television star, and Kylie Jenner's partner in crime.
- Kendall was at no. 10 in TV Guide's Hottest Young Stars of 2010.
- She began her modeling career at the age of 14.
- As a teen model, she has done campaigns for Forever 21, Luca Couture and Nordstrom.
- Her favorite color is purple.
- Her first runway modeling job was the Sherri Hill show in New York on September 14, 2011.
- She was also on the cover of Seventeen Magazine's Back-To-School September issue along with her younger sister, Kylie Jenner.
- Her height is 178 cm, weight is 59 kg, and measurements are -34-24-34 in.
1. Kim Kardashian
Kim Kardashian is looking better than ever - and you can see all her hottest photos on Instagram! The 35-year old star is not sh about showing off her amazing body online, and it's no surprise that she's the sexiest woman for 2016!
- Her father had Armenian ancestry. Her mother has English, and smaller amounts (to varying degrees) of Dutch, German, Irish and Scottish ancestry.
- Daughter of Robert Kardashian and Kris Jenner. Sister of Kourtney Kardashian, Khloé Kardashian and Rob Kardashian. Half-sister of Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner.
- Stepdaughter of Caitlyn Jenner. Stepsister of Brandon Jenner, Brody Jenner, Burt Jenner and Casey Jenner.
- Despite her party girl status, she doesn't really like to drink alcoholic drinks.
- While she was in preschool, Kim became friends with future reality television star Paris Hilton.
Who is the sexiest woman for 2016?
Questions & Answers
© 2016 Mare-sensei